Shield of Faith
“…above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one” Ephesians 6:16
Facing the direction of the Assault:
- Plant Shield firmly in front of you.
- Tuck in behind.
- Kneel, make yourself small.
- Bow head.
- Straighten and stiffen your back.
- Pull down hard on the shield, do not move.
- Firmly grasp sword.
- Rest, recover. Breathe evenly.
- Sing a battle song of life and love!
- Wait patiently, as the enemy expends every dart.
- Shout your King the Glory!